The Retirement Plan Soundtrack: Directed and written by Tim Brown, The Retirement Plan is a crime action-comedy film.
In this film, Ashley and her daughter’s lives are in danger as they are trapped in a criminal enterprise, and she finds his father, who is living the comfortable life of a beach bum in the Cayman Islands.
The film stars are Nicolas Cage, Ashley Greene, Thalia Campbell, Ron Perlman, Jackie Earle Haley, Ernie Hudson, and others.
Who composed the The Retirement Plan Soundtrack?
Roger Suen composed the music for the The Retirement Plan. He is known for The Darkest Minds (2018), Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011), and X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014).
The Retirement Plan Soundtrack List
- The Tide Is High is a song by Blondie. The song is part of the album Autoamerican, which was released on 19 November 1980.
- Where Have All The Good People Gone? is a song by Sam Roberts. The song is part of the album We Were Born in a Flame, which was released on 3 June 2003.
- Carmen, Act ll; Votre toast, je peux vous le rendre by Jeff Meegan
- Shake and Bounce by Sam Harris & The World
- Crazy About That Walk by John Lee Hooker