Perfect Days Soundtrack: Directed by Wim Wenders and written by Takuma Takasaki & Wim Wenders, Perfect Days is a drama film. Wenders and Takasaki are also producers of the movie along with Koji Yanai, and Koji Yakusho serves as an executive producer of the film.
In this film, the life of Hirayama is presented. He is satisfied with his daily life and is interested in music and books. He also likes trees, and he also clicks their pictures. But a series of unexpected encounters slowly reveal more additional of his past.
Perfect Days Soundtrack List
- The House of the Rising Sun is a song by The Animals. The song is part of the album also named The Animals, which was released in September 1964, and the album was produced by Mickie Most.
- Redondo Beach is a song by Patti Smith. The song is part of the album Live at the Bottom Line, New York, 1975 (FM Radio Broadcast), which was released in 1975.
- Walkin’ Thru The Sleepy City is a song by The Rolling Stones. The song is part of the album Metamorphosis, which was released on 6 June 1975.
- Perfect Day is a song by Lou Reed. The song is part of the album Transformer, which is the studio album by Lou Reed and Produced by David Bowie and Mick Ronson. The album was released in November 1972 by RCA Records.
- Pale Blue Eyes is a song by The Velvet Underground. The song is part of the album The Velvet Underground (45th Anniversary / Super Deluxe), which was released in March 1969.
- (Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay is a song by Otis Redding. The song is part of the album The Dock of the Bay, which was released on 23 February 1968.
- Aoi Sakana is a song by Sachiko Kanenobu. The song is part of the album Misora, which was released on September 1, 1972, by URC Records.
- Sunny Afternoon is a song by The Kinks. The song is part of the album Face to Face. It was released on 28 October 1966. Rock, Pop music, Garage rock, Industrial music, Art Pop, and Baroque pop are genres of the album.
- Brown Eyed Girl is a song by Van Morrison. The song is part of the album Blowin’ Your Mind!, which was released in September 1967, and the album was produced by Bert Berns.
- Perfect Day is a song by Lou Reed – 2017 version by Patrick Watson 2017
- Feeling Good is a song by Nina Simone. The song is part of the album I Put a Spell on You. The album was released in June 1965 by Philips Records.
Official Synopsis: A janitor in Japan drives between jobs listening to rock music.
David Katz said in his Cannes review, “Very much associated with the first wave of post-millennial South Korean cinema that made global inroads, Kim (known for twisty shockers like A Tale of Two Sisters and I Saw the Devil) intends Cobweb as both a film allowing him to take stock.