365 Days This Day Soundtrack: The final part of 365 Days has been released and fans can now watch 365 Days: This Day to their heart’s content. We also know that the third and final film in the Polish Uchki Memorial Trilogy is on the way. Will reportedly ordered the second and third films of the series to be filmed back-to-back.
If you’ve already seen 365 Days: This Day, you’ve probably noticed that there’s a lot of music in the movie. It felt like a new song started every 30 seconds. The soundtrack features many of the same artists with a number of tracks by Emo, Marissa, and Marianne. There’s even a song by Michele Morrone, the lead actor who plays Massimo in the film!
Music of 365 Days This Day Soundtrack
The sequel is based on the second book of Blanka Lipińska’s trilogy. It picks up shortly after the end of the first film with Laura (Anna-Maria Cicluca) and she and Massimo eventually get married. But their marital bliss does not last long, as cracks begin to appear in their relationship, complicated by the arrival of a gardener named Nacho (Simone Susinna), who competes for Laura’s affections.
Compose of 365 Days This Day Soundtrack
Emo: Emo rock is a genre of music characterized by melodic music and expressive, often confessional lyrics. It began in Washington, D.C. in the mid-1980s. It originated in the hardcore punk movement of the 1970s, where it was known as “emotional hardcore” or “emocore” and was pioneered by bands such as Rites of Spring and Embrace.
Marissa: The first is Marisa Mitchell, an American singer who has appeared on MTV’s My Super Sweet 16 and My Super Sweet 16 Presents Exiled. The second is Marissa, a singer who collaborated with emo on the song “365 Days”.
Marianne: Marianne is a name that has many meanings. It may refer to a French horror series that premiered on Netflix in 2019. The series follows a famous horror writer who returns to her hometown and discovers that the evil spirit that haunts her dreams is also in real life. The series stars Victoire Du Bois, Lucie Bouzena and Tiphane Daviot.
Original Soundtrack 365 Days: This Day
- 365 Days – EMO & Marissa
- Ave Maria – Schubert & Franz
- My Girl – Oskar Cyms
- On It – EMO
- Mi Amor – J. J. Abel Feat. Carla Fernandes
- If U Like That – Marissa
- City of Sand – Adam Peters
- Don’t Mess With My Mind – EMO
- It Feels Like Home – Nairobiee, Kurt Karver, Jim Lord & Aldous Finch
- Nothing To Loose – Marien
- You Were In Love – bryska
- All I Want Is You for Christmas – The Fun Machine
- XMAS – Ian Scott
- Promises- EMO
- Trouble Maker – Marien
- Voices Of Spring – Royal Philharmonic Orchestra & Peter Guth
- Strauss: Wine, Women & Song – Peter Guth & Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Quintessence – Bleeding Fingers
- Secrets – Natalia Krakowiak
- Aprile – Compagnia D’Opera Italiana & Antonello Gotta & Stefano Secco
- Complicated – Ian Scott
- Give Me Some Love – TYNSKY
- Eyes On Target – Nexus Trix & Red Earth
- Good To Me – EMO
- Winter Summer – Jhn McFly Feat. TYNSKY
- Dos Horas – J. J. Abel Feat. Daniel Rondon & Kuinvi
- By Your Side – Mariss
- SHOW ME – Ian Scott
- Never Again – Tommy Docherty
- Be Mine (Remix) – Naomi August
- The Calling (EPIX Remix) – The Rigs
- The End – EMO
- Another Day – Michele Morrone
- Don’t Care – Khalil
365 Days This Day Soundtrack: The soundtrack is available on Spotify as well as Apple Music, where you can listen to the entire album of songs and the score. You can also watch the official trailer of the film on YouTube, where you can get a glimpse of the story and characters.
(External Link: 365 Days This Day Soundtrack)