In Love and Deep Water Soundtrack: Directed by YûsukeTaki and written by Yûji Sakamoto In Love and Deep Water focuses On a massive luxury cruise ship while at sea, the loyal butler Suguru, and a mysterious woman named Chizuru cross paths as they try to uncover a murder mystery that occurs on the ship. The film was released on November 16, 2023.
In Love and Deep Water Cast includes: Rinko Kikuchi as Aina, Ryô Yoshizawa as Suguru Ubukata, Aoi Miyazaki as Chizuru Banjaku, Saki Takaoka as Misaki, Kento Nagayama as Shintaro Ibuki, Yoh Yoshida as Hatsumi Yabuchi, Aju Makita as Shiori Hagiwara
Who composed In Love and Deep Water?
Takatsugu Muramatsu: Takatsugu Muramatsu is a Japanese film composer. He is also well-known as the composer of Libera’s Far Away When Marnie Was There (2014), The 8-Year Engagement (2017), and 64: Part I (2016).
In Love and Deep Water Soundtrack
- In Love and Deep Water [2:54]
- Starboard [2:37]
- Ominous [1:47]
- Welcome to the Cruise [1:47]
- The Family [1:55]
- Maybe in Love [3:24]
- Reality [2:38]
- The Will [2:03]
- Hesitation [2:47]
- Silence [1:26]
- Hatred [1:10]
- Cruise Ship [2:54]
- Scream [2:36]
- Beyond the Horizon [3:05]
- Investigation [2:24]
- Jealous Texts [2:51]
- Conclusive Evidence [2:43]
- Sailing Into Love [2:59]
- Siren [1:05]
- Mystery in Deep Water [1:24]
- Little Heart [2:15]
- Closing Credits ~In Love and Deep Water~ [4:17]
Additional Music of In Love and Deep Water
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough is a song by Diana Ross and the Supremes From the album Music from The Wonder Years: “Party Time” which was released on 8 March 1994.
- Love Is Psychodelic (Knee Deep Edit of Bob Sinclair’s Full Spoken Mix) is a song by Fantastic Plastic Machine. The song is part of the album Beautiful. which is the third studio album by Japanese musician Fantastic Plastic Machine. It was released on January 17, 2001.
- Runaway is a song written by Ronnie James and Vincent Montana, Jr. and performed by Salsoul Orchestra. it was released in 1977.
- I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) is a song by Four Tops. The song is part of the album Four Tops Second Album. which was released on November 13, 1965.
- Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a: III. Waltz of the Flowers is a song by Orchestre Symphonique De Montreal & Charles Dutoit. Music lovers can enjoy this song on various platforms like SoundCloud, YouTube, and Spotify.
- Without You feat. Monkey Majik is a song by Tomoyuki Tanaka. The song is part of the album FPM which was released on 23 December 2009.
You can also watch the official trailer of the film on YouTube, where you can get a glimpse of the story and characters.