Expend4bles Soundtrack: Expand4ables is an upcoming American action film directed by Scott Waugh and starring Jason Statham, Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, and Randy Couture. The film is scheduled to be released by Lionsgate on September 22, 2023
The Expendables are assigned on a mission to stop a terrorist organization led by Suarto Rahmat from smuggling nuclear weapons, which would provoke conflict between Russia and the United States.
The Expendables (also known as The Expendables 4) is a 2023 American action film directed by Scott Waugh from a screenplay by Kurt Wimmer, Tad Daggerhart, and Max Adams, based on a story by Spencer Cohen, Wimmer, and Daggerhart. It is the sequel to The Expendables 3 (2014) and the fourth installment of The Expendables film series.
Expend4bles Soundtrack (Theme)
The film stars a cast including Jason Statham, Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, and Randy Couture reprising their roles from the previous films, along with Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Megan Fox, Tony Jaa, Iko Uwais, Jacob Scipio, Levi Tran and Andy Garcia are joining the cast.
Expend4bles Soundtrack (Music)
In August 2021, it was said that principal photography would begin in October. Filming officially began on September 29, 2021. In October 2021, Stallone announced on social media that he had completed filming his scenes for the film.
The film was shot in London and Bulgaria and the Jackie Chan Stunt Team handled the stunt choreography. In November 2021, the production was shot in Greece, including the city of Thessaloniki. Members of the Greek Armed Forces were used as extras and alleged that despite working overtime, they were not compensated for their month-long official deployment. On December 3, 2021, Tony Jaa confirmed that filming had been completed.
Expend4bles Soundtrack (OST)
Here is the full list of Expend4bles Soundtrack. However, according to this, the soundtrack will feature music composed by Guillaume Roussel. The soundtrack is expected to contain seven songs and five visual narrations. The official release date of the soundtrack is not known yet.
Guillaume Roussel is a French composer of film and television scores. He was born on 18 March 1980 in France. Roussel has composed music for several films, including “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets,” “3 Days to Kill,” and “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.” She has also worked in television series like ‘Marie Antoinette’ and ‘Spy Ops’. Roussel moved to Los Angeles in 2010 and joined Hans Zimmer’s Remote Control Studio, where he worked on several projects.
- Backbone – KALEO: “Backbone” is a song by Kaleo. This is a track from their album Surface Sounds.
- Quintet in E Major (Minuet Bocherini) – Luigi Boccherini & Thomas Richard Peter Howe: String Quintet in E major, Op. 11, No. 5, by Luigi Boccherini, is a famous work composed in 1771 and published in 1775. The quintet is known for its short third movement, which is often played as a standalone piece outside the context of the full quintet.
- The composition is scored for a string quartet (two violins, viola, cello) with the second cello as the fifth instrument. The minuet has been used extensively in popular media, including films, television, and video games.
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper (7 Inch Edit) – InstaHit Crew: “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” is a song by Blue Öyster Cult from their 1976 album Agents of Fortune1. It was written and sung by lead guitarist Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser.
- The song explores the themes of eternal love and the inevitability of death. It was released as a single and became Blue Öyster Cult’s highest-charting song, reaching #7 on the Cash Box chart and #12 on the Billboard Hot 100 in late 1976. In December 2003, Rolling Stone ranked it at number 405 on their list. Of the top 500 songs of all time
- Bigcityboi – Binz: This is also the part of Expend4bles Soundtrack.
- Coming In Hot – Lesser Villains: This soundtrack is also from Expend4bles.