The Saint of Second Chances Soundtrack: The Saint of Joseph Chance is a 2023 documentary film directed by Morgan Neville and Jeff Malmberg. The film revolves around Mike Veeck, the son of famous Major League Baseball owner Bill Veeck, and his journey to reclaim his family’s legacy. The documentary was produced by Tremolo Productions and is available on Gallery.
The film tells the story of Mike Veeck, son of Hall of Fame baseball owner Bill Veeck, and how he turned his second chance at baseball into a minor league empire that influenced the way sports were presented at that level. The documentary is directed by Jeff Malmberg and Morgan Neville, and narrated by Jeff Daniels.
It explores Mike Veeck’s journey from working with his father on the Chicago White Sox to ownership of the St. Paul Saints, where he applied all the tricks his father taught him to make the atmosphere fun for fans and players. The film also discusses Mike Veeck’s daughter Rebecca, who gradually went blind due to retinitis pigmentosa but was always present at the ballpark and had her father’s knack for publicity.
The Saint of Second Chances Soundtrack (Theme)
The Scent of Second Chances Music Soundtrack, 2023 Netflix Movie, Tracklist, Listen to All 10 Full Soundtrack Songs. See the names of all the songs, who sings them, and 10 additional tunes used in the film, and stream the playlist, score, and credits.
The Saint of Second Chances Soundtrack (OST)
Here is a complete list of The Saint of Second Chances Soundtrack:
- Gimme Some Time – Jaco Prince & Amy McKnight: Jaco Prince and Amy McKnight’s song Gimme Some Time is featured on the soundtrack of the film The Scent of Second Chances (2023). The documentary film, directed by Morgan Neville and Jeff Malmberg, revolves around Mike Veeck, son of legendary Major League Baseball owner Bill Veeck, and his journey to reclaim his family’s legacy. The film is produced by Tremolo Productions and is available on Netflix.
- Disco Duck – Rick Dees And His Cast Of Idiots: The song Disco Ducks by Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots is a satirical disco novelty song that became a number-one hit on the Billboard Hot 100 for one week in October 1976. It was presented by Rick Deese, a Memphis disc jockey. those days.
- The song combines orchestral disco styles with a Donald Duck-esque voice as the main plot point. The story of “Disco Duck” focuses on a man at a dance party who is overcome by the desire to get up and “get down” like a duck. When the music stops, he sits down, but when he decides to get up and dance again, he realizes that everyone in the room is now doing their dance.
- Crazy Mama – J.J. Cale: J.J. Song by Crazy Mama. Calle is a track from their album Naturally (1972). It was recorded on September 29 and 30, 1970. In this song J.J. Are. Cale on guitar and vocals, Carl Himmel on drums, Carl Radle on bass, Mac Gayden on slide guitar, and Dianne Davidson on backing vocals. The duration of the song is approximately 2 minutes 23 seconds
- Merry Christmas Baby – Otis Redding: Otis Redding’s song Merry Christmas Baby is a classic R&B Christmas standard written by Lou Baxter and Johnny Moore. The original version of the song was recorded in 1947 by Johnny Moore’s Three Trailblazers, featuring singer/pianist Charles Brown. Otis Redding, known for his soulful singing style, recorded his song in 1967
- When I Paint My Masterpiece (Demo) – Bob Dylan: Bob Dylan’s song When I Paint My Masterpiece (Demo) is featured on the soundtrack of the film The Scent of Second Chance (2023). This demo version of the song showcases Bob Dylan’s unique style and songwriting skills.
- Can’t Hardly Wait – The Replacements: The song ‘Can’t Hardly Wait’ by The Replacements is a track from their fifth studio album, Pledged to Meet Me (1987). It was written by Paul Westerberg and produced by Jim Dickinson. The song features Alex Chilton on guitar and an arrangement with horns and strings, which was controversial within the band. “Can’t Hardly Wait” was released as the third single from the album and has since received critical acclaim.
- Oh, Rebecca, Looks Like Rain – Bird Dog & Road Kings: Bird Dog & Road Kings is a band that has released several albums and songs.
- The Joker – Steve Miller Band: The song The Joker by Steve Miller Band is a celebration of individuality and freedom. The singer emphasizes that he is not the same as everyone else, and enjoys being a “space cowboy,” a “gangster of love,” and a “fanboy of love.” The song’s opening line, “Some call me space cowboy,” sets the tone for the playful and carefree nature of the track.
- Spirit In The Sky – Norman Greenbaum: Norman Greenbaum’s song Spirit in the Sky is a classic rock hit released in 1969. It became a gold record in the United States, selling over two million copies from 1969 to 1970. The song reached number 3 on the US Billboard Hot 100. chart and spent 15 weeks in the top 100. It also topped the charts in the UK, Australia, and Canada.