Wingwomen Soundtrack: On November 1, 2023, Wingwomen is set to be released in the United States. It is a French action-comedy-crime film directed by Mélanie Laurent and starring Mélanie Laurent, Adèle Exarchopoulos, and Isabelle Adjani.
The story revolves around two expert thieves who recruit a courageous woman named Sam to help them with one last task, unlike anything they have ever done before.
Who Composed Wingwomen Soundtrack
Joel Moss is the composer of Wingwomen Soundtrack. Here is the complete detail about the Composer of Wingwomen Soundtrack.
Joel Moss: Joel Moss is an American record producer, sound engineer, and mixer. He was born on May 11, 1946, in Detroit, Michigan, to Jay Harmon and Dorothy Moss.
Moss has worked with many recording artists such as Little Richard, Joe Cocker, Johnny Cash, and Tony Bennett. He has also composed and produced projects for various genres of music, including rock and roll, jazz, and theatre.
Moss has won seven Grammy Awards for her work in the music industry. One of his notable works is producing the cast recording of In the Heights, a musical which debuted on Broadway in 2008.
Wingwomen Soundtrack List
- The Skies Collapsing On To Us
- Time On My Hands
- A World That Can Exist
- Take It Away
- Breathe In Me
Singles are song that is separate from an album, however, it usually also appears on an album.
- Time on My Hands – Archive: The album Time On My Hands was released on 13 October 2023 and contains only 1 song, the duration of the song is 3 minutes. You can watch the song on the YouTube channel given below.
Additional Film Music of Wingwomen Soundtrack
- Bollywood Groove – SaraoMusic: Bollywood Groove – SaraoMusic was released in 2010 and is part of the album Urban Sitar.
- Doctor My Eyes – Jackson Browne: This song was released in the year 1972 from the album Jackson Browne
- Si j’etais un homme – Diane Tell: Si j’etais un home Song by Diane Tell and it is part of the album En flèche in year 1980.
- Amore addio – Brice Davoli: Amore audio Bryce devil song. This is part of the album Italian Songs 2.
- Madamicella – Jean-Michel Panunzio & Patrice Bernardini: Mademoiselle was composed by Jean-Michel Panunzio and Patrice Bernardini in the Europe section of the year 1996. 1: France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece.
- Concerto Pour Une Voix – Danielle Licari: Concerto Pour Une Voix is a song from Danielle Licari’s album Concerto por un Voix which contains new recordings of his greatest hits released in 1969.
- Charlie’s Prelude – John Kirby: Charlie’s Prelude is composed by John Kirby is a 2016 album by Florence Foster Jenkins starring John Kirby and his Orchestra from the film.
- The Nutcracker Suite: VIII. Valses Des Fleurs (Waltz of the Flowers) is composed by Enrique Bátiz & Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Poeta en el Viento – Vicente Amigo: This song was composed by Vicente Amigo in the year 1997 from the album Poeta (Bonus Disc).
- I’ll Stand By You – Pretenders: I’ll Stand by You is composed by The Pretenders and was released from the album Last of the Independents in the year 1994. However, the song has been nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals.
- Agnus Dei – Acapella: This song was released in 2003 from the album Monsieur En.
- Love On The Moon – Janko Nilovic, Louis Delacour: Love on the Moon is the song by Janko Nilovic, Louis Delacour was released in the year 1969 and is part of the album Psych’ imprint.
Wingwomen Soundtrack also includes:
- Happy Cuica Samba – Claude Salmieri
- Bollywood Groove – Karl Thomas Rundqvist
- Tension maison de verre – Alexis Place
- Techno Fete feu d’artifice – Alexis Place
- Desenchantee – Mylene Farmer, Laurent Boutonnat
- Ella Me Tal Vez – Abel Mariscal Torres, Israel Mariscal Torres
- Marcia Baila – Casablanca Drivers
- Рropriano – Luis Corona
- Barcarolle from The Tales of Hoffmann, Act II (1988 – Remaster) – Vilem Tausky & Studio Two Symphony Orchestra
- The Girl from Ipanema (Japanese Version) – Astrud Gilberto
- Je l’aime a mourir – Casablanca Drivers
- Serenade for Flute, Violin, Viola and Triangle, B. 15bis “Largo” – Panocha Quartet, Jiří Válek & Graham Melville-Mason
Wingwomen is directed by Mélanie Laurent (Inglourious Basterds) from a screenplay by Cédric Anger and Christophe Deslandes, based on the comic book The Grand Odalisque by Jérôme Mulot, Florent Rupert and Bastien Vives.
Cesar-winning actresses include Adele Exarchopoulos (Blue Is the Warmest Color), Manon Breche (Mortal), Isabelle Adjani (Possessed), Félix Moati (Father and Son), Philippe Catrine (Sink or Swim), Lucie Laffin (Cannes Confidential) Are. ), and Leona D’Huy (The Gray Man).
Here is the official soundtrack of the movie Wingwomen which was released on YouTube on October 27, 2023.
(External Link: Wingwomen Soundtrack)