Wilderness Soundtrack: Everyone’s talking about the new Revenge memoir series, Wilderness. B.E. Adapted from the best-selling novel of the same name. Jones, and starring Jenna Coleman, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Ashley Benson, and Eric Balfour, Wilderness released just in time for Drink of the Season and made a splash due to its complex heroin and dark subject matter.
The Wilderness follows Liv Taylor (Coleman) as she tries to figure out if her dashing husband Will (Jackson-Cohen) is cheating on her. After marrying Will and deciding to leave behind their old life in England so they can move to America to pursue Will’s career, Liv is devastated when their dream of being together is shattered.
Having been raised by a toxic, narcissistic mother, and therefore entering adulthood as a people pleaser, Liv can’t bear that she wasn’t good enough for the man she ultimately felt unsafe with. Was able to, after years of pretending not to be Perfect for others. Needless to say, when the couple heads out on a dream vacation together there are deadly consequences, with Will hoping to fix his marital problems.
Wilderness Soundtrack (Theme)
If there’s one thing about Prime Video’s The Wilderness that immediately stands out to you, it’s the incredible soundtrack that underpins the entire drama, and that’s not just because Taylor Swift‘s hit song ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ is from this show.
Wilderness Soundtrack (Features)
The Wilderness soundtrack includes songs by Lykke Lee, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Self Esteem, Santigold, and even a dancefloor classic from legendary pop singer Britney Spears, but the score itself is by American singer-songwriter, record producer and former actress Morgan Is. Kibby, who played Eddie McDowd on the Nickelodeon sitcom 100 Deeds for three years.
She is also known for collaborating with Panic! At the Disco, Harry Styles, and Lady Gaga. This is not her first score for a Prime Video series, as she was behind the sound of The Power, the Amazon sci-fi drama series that debuted earlier this year.
Kibby has made the Wilderness score available on Spotify, and we’ve embedded it at the bottom of this article so you can jump straight to it if you want. But if it’s other bangers in the woods you’re looking for, look no further! Here is a list of all the songs included in the show.
Wilderness Soundtrack (Composed)
Morgan Kibbee composed the show’s score. Kibby is a former member of the electronic group M83, and has appeared on Panic! Has also collaborated with artists like! At the Disco and Harry Styles.
His previous work on the soundtrack includes the Amazon series The Power and Netflix’s The Watcher. You can stream the score for Wilderness below.
Wilderness Soundtrack (OST)
Here is the complete Wilderness soundtrack list with episodes:
Episode 1: Happily Ever After
- Dance, Dance, Dance – Lykke Li: “Dance, Dance, Dance” is a song by Lykke Lee. It is the second track from their album Youth Novels. The song was produced by Björn Yttling and released on January 30, 2008. The song’s lyrics explore the idea of using dance as a means of expression and communication, highlighting the limitation of words to fully express emotions or experiences. The protagonist struggles to express his feelings verbally but finds solace and liberation through dance.
- The Man With The Bag – Kay Starr: There is a song by Star from “The Man with the Bag”. It was released in 1950 and originally issued on Capitol Singles 12562. The song is a Christmas classic and has been covered by various artists over the years.
- Sacrilege – Yeah Yeah Yeahs: “Sacrilege” is a song by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. It is the first single from their fourth album Mosquito, released on February 25, 2013. The song was recorded at Sonic Ranch Studios in Tornillo, Texas, and produced by TV on the Radio’s Dave Sitek and English record producer Nick Launay.
- The music video for “Sacrilege” was directed by French group Megaforce and premiered on March 26, 2013. The video stars English model and actress Lily Cole. The song has been described as an indie rock and art rock track.
- Ferris Wheel – Sylvan Esso: “Ferris Wheel” is a song by Sylvan Esso. It is the third track from their album Free Love. The song was produced by John Hill and Sylvan Esso and was released on July 21, 2020. The song’s lyrics describe the feeling of being in love during the summer and the desire to dance and enjoy life.
- The Lasty – Santigold: “The Lastie” is a song by Santigold. It is the seventh track on their album Spirituals. The song was produced by Saimun and Santigold and was released on September 9, 2022.
Episode 2: The Other Woman
- Sun Of A Gun – Oh Land: “Son of a Gun” is a song by Oh Land. It is the major-label debut song recorded by Danish recording artist Oh Land and is taken from their self-titled second studio album Oh Land. The song was released as the album’s lead single on October 4, 2010, by Fake Diamond Records and Sony Music Entertainment.
- Gold – Kiiara: “Gold” is a song by American singer Kiara, released as the lead single from her debut extended play (EP) “Low Ki Savage” and also included on her debut studio album, “Lil Kiwi”. Was. The song was written by Kiara, Felix Snow, and Aaron Kleinstub. It was produced by Felix Snow. The song is a mix of pop, trap, and electronic dance music genres.
Wilderness Soundtrack also includes:
Episode 3: Repent At Leisure
- How Can I Help You – Self Esteem
- Radar – Britney Spears
Episode 4: Home Sweet Home
- Can’t Do Without You – Caribou
- Body Of Water – Tierra Whack
- Tantrum – Ashnikko
- Disparate Youth – Santigold
Episode 6: Where White Knights Go To Die
- I Don’t Really Like It – Panic Shack
- Where Is My Mind? – Tkay Maidza
- Don’t Go Puttin Wishes In My Head – Torres