The Irrational Soundtrack: Back in the 2021 announcement, The Irrational is a police procedural show created by Arika Mittman. Additionally, it is based on bestselling author Dan Ariely’s 2008 book Predictably Irrational.
Jesse L. Martin plays the lead role of Professor Alec Mercer, a world-renowned professor of behavioral science. He is best known for his previous role as Detective Ed Green in Law & Order and Captain Joe West in The Flash. He also played Dr. Greg Butters in the legal drama series Ally McBeal and Tom Collins in the musical drama film Rent.
The Irrational is a crime and drama TV series that premiered on September 25, 2023. The show follows the story of a behavioral science professor named Alec Mercer who is called in to investigate the murder of a fashion influencer whose lover, a convicted soldier. And a senator’s son has confessed to his crime.
Release Date of The Irrational Soundtrack
The crime drama series is scheduled to premiere on September 25, 2023, at 10 p.m. on NBC. ET/9 p.m. CT. A new episode will air every Monday at the same time as the show’s premiere.
Original Soundtrack of The Irrational Soundtrack
Here is the complete list of The Irrational Soundtrack.
Season 1: Episode 1: ‘Pilot’ (S01E01)
- Watch Me Walk – Jay Watts: “Watch Me Walk” is a song by J Watts. It was released on March 17, 2017, as part of the soundtrack for the video game MLB The Show 17. This song was produced by Ricky Luna.
- UNSTATUS QUO – DUCKWORTH: “Unstatus Quo” is a song by Duckworth. It is track 22 on Inventing Anna (official playlist). The song was produced by Agami Music and released on March 28, 2019.
- Circles – Post Malone: “Circles” is a song by Post Malone. It was released on August 30, 2019, as the fourth single from her third studio album, “Hollywood’s Bleeding”. The song is a downtempo soft rock track composed of elements of pop rock and features a bouncy, bluesy melody with a gentle acoustic groove. It has been described as having a compulsive singalong chorus. “Circle” is written in the key of C major in common time at a tempo of 120 beats per minute.
Season 1: Episode 2: ‘Dead Woman Walking’ (S01E02)
- I’ve Been Dazed – Michael Kiwanuka: The song I’ve Been Dazed was composed by Michael Kiwanuka, and the song was taken from the album Kiwanuka which was released in 2019.
Season 1: Episode 3: ‘The Barnum Effect’ (S1E03)
- Lucky – Crash Adams: The song Lucky was composed by Crash Adams. This song was released on June 2, 2023. The Song’s genre is Pop.
- Kid – The Revivalists: The song Kid was composed by the band called “The Revivalists”. The song was released in 2023. This song comes from the album Pour It Out Into The Night.
- Shine – Robert Glasper, D Smoke & Tiffany Gouché: The Shine song was composed by Robert Glasper, D Smoke & Tiffany Gouché. This song comes from an album called Black Radio III.
- Brighter Days – Blessing Offor: The song Brighter Days was composed by Blessing Offor.This song was released in 2022.
Season 1: Episode 4: ‘Zero Sum’ (S01E04)
- Sinner Man – Cast: The song Sinner Man was composed by Cast. Its genre includes Jazz.
Season 1: Episode 5: ‘Lucky Charms’ (S01E05)
- A Little Less Conversation (JXL Radio Edit Remix) – Elvis Presley & JXL: This song comes from an album Radio JXL: A Broadcast from the Computer Hell Cabin. Song’s genres include Alternative/Indie, Rock, and Dance/Electronic.
- Luck Be A Lady – Seal: The song Luck Be A Lady was composed by Seal. It was released in 2017.
- Money On the Table (feat. 1STCLASS) – Lowpass Lushes: The song Money On the Table (feat. 1STCLASS) was composed by Lowpass Lushes. Its genre includes Hip-Hop/Rap.
- Money (That’s What I Want) – Barrett Strong: Money (That’s What I Want) was composed by the Artist Barrett Strong. Its genre includes Rhythm and blues, Dance/Electronic.
Season 1: Episode 6: ‘Point and Shoot’ (S01E06)
- I Got It – Ogi: This song comes from the album Monologues. It was released on 5 May 2022. The song’s genre includes R&B/Soul.
Season 1: Episode 7: ‘The Real Deal’ (S01E07)
- Hold On Till We Get There – Chiiild: The song Hold On Till We Get There comes from the album Hope For Sale. It was released on 23 July 2021. The genre includes Alternative/Indie, R&B/Soul.
- Breathe Again – Jay Oladukon: This song is in defense of my own happiness (vol. 1) album. The genre includes Pop and country. It was released in 2020.
The Irrational Soundtrack: The soundtrack is available on Spotify, where you can listen to the entire album of songs and the score. You can also watch the official Peacock of the film on YouTube, where you can get a glimpse of the story and characters. The film is streaming on Netflix from September 25, 2023.