The Bikeriders Soundtrack: “The Bikeriders” is a 2023 American drama film written and directed by Jeff Nichols. It is a fantasy story inspired by Danny Lyon’s 1967 photo book of the same name and stars Jodie Comer, Austin Butler, Tom Hardy, Michael Shannon, Mike Feist, and Norman Reeds.
The film is set in the 1960s and follows the rise and fall of a Midwestern motorcycle gang. “The Bikeriders” premiered at the 50th Telluride Film Festival on August 31, 2023, and is scheduled to be released in the United States on December 1, 2023.
The film has received positive reviews for its portrayal of the characters and its engaging story.
The Bikeriders Soundtrack (Theme)
Base Kathy, a strong-willed member of the Vandals who is married to a wild, reckless bike rider named Benny, recounts the evolution of the Vandals over the course of a decade, beginning as a local club of outsiders, Who were united by good times, roaring bikes and Respect for our strong, steady leader Johnny.
Over the years, Kathy tries her best to overcome her husband’s irrepressible nature and his loyalty to Johnny, with whom she feels she must compete for Benny’s attention.
As life among the Vandals becomes more dangerous, and the club threatens to become a more sinister gang, Kathy, Benny, and Johnny are forced to make choices about their loyalty to the club and to each other.
The Bikeriders Soundtrack
Here is the complete list of The Bikeriders Soundtrack:
- Lonely Room: “Lonely Room” is from the 1943 musical “Oklahoma!” It is sung by Judge Fry, a character in the musical, who announces his intention to give up his smokehouse and win over Laurie Williams. In the song, Judge expresses his frustration at the squalor of his living conditions and his longing for companionship. The music and lyrics of “The Lonely Room” were written by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II. The song, with its colorful sound and dissonant intervals, demonstrates Rodgers’ ability to convey character through music.
- I Wanna Holler But The Town’s Too Small: “I Want Holler (But the Towns Too Small)” is a song by the Detroit Cobras. The song was released in 2005 as part of his album “Baby”. The song’s lyrics describe the singer’s desire to shout out his love to his partner, but he is unable to do so because there is not a large enough space to move around. The song has a catchy tune and is a mix of rock and pop. roll and soul music.
- Talkin ‘Bout You: This song is in the album Trespass which was released in 2019. The song was composed by the Artist NuBreed.
- Out In The Streets: This song is in the album Out in the Streets which was released in 2019. The song was composed by Ben Snow. Its genre includes Dance/Electronic.
- That’s All I Need: This song is in the albumBorn Dirty, by the Artist Born Dirty. It was released in 2016. Listen to the songs on Apple Music, Spotify, and Apple Music.
- Get Up And Get Out: This song is in the album Get Up Get Out, by the Artist Born Dirty. It was released in 2018.
The Bikeriders Soundtrack also includes:
- My Babe
- Come And Get It
- Chino from The Wild One
- Mama Talk To Your Daughter
- Road Runner
- Mannish Boy (Electric Mud Version)
- I Feel Free
- New Orleans
- Baby Please Don’t Go
- Hush Little Baby
- Masters of War
- Bet You’re Surprised
- I’m Going Home
- I’ll Never Learn
- I Can See
- Oh Love
- I Don’t Know Who To Blame
- Treat Him Right
- I Don’t Worry Myself
- Come Softly To Me
(External Link: The Bikeriders Soundtrack)