Tool’s Maynard James Keenan speaks about the most recent projects in his wine adventure, an upcoming Puscifer concert movie, and performing live.
Who was Maynard James Keenan?
Maynard James Keenan is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and winemaker. He is best known as the singer and primary lyricist of the rock bands Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Puscifer.
He is 59 years old born on April 17, 1964, Introduce many musical groups such as
- Tool Since (1990)
- Puscifer Since (2003)
- Tapeworm Since (1995 – 2004)
- A Perfect Circle Since (1999)
- Green Jellÿ Since (1989)
- Children of the Anachronistic Dynasty Since (1986 – 1986)
Let’s get into Maynard’s interview with Chuck Amstrong and his new projects and upcoming tour:
A new interview with Maynard James Keenan on Loudwire Nights takes place at a national rock radio show hosted by Chuck Armstrong that airs Monday through Friday, 7 PM-Midnight on more than 30 stations across America.
In The talk with Armstrong, Keenan said “It’s a huge endeavor and very daunting. Anything that large, there’s a lot to be ironed out, and we’ll continue to iron out, but it’s quite a relief to get it open.
The facility is a huge aspect of it. The actual production, when you look at the average production numbers for California or international wines, is still on the low end.
We’re considered a boutique winery. Once people get over the novelty aspect of it being from a musician and actually taste the wine – I think it’s taken a while. But that’s the bigger hurdle that we’ve managed to navigate. We’re making serious wines that are just delicious and ageable.”
Also Read: Migration Soundtrack
A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, and Primus 2024 Full Tour Dates
- April 7 – Raleigh, NC Coastal Credit Union Amphitheatre at Walnut Creek
- April 9 – Alpharetta, GA Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
- April 10 – Franklin, TN FirstBank Amphitheatre
- April 12 – Irving, TX Toyota Music Factory
- April 13 – The Woodlands, TX The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- April 17 – Phoenix, AZ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
- April 18 – San Diego, CA The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park
- April 20 – Los Angeles, CA The Hollywood Bowl
- April 21 – Berkeley, CA Greek Theatre
- April 23 – West Valley City, UT Maverik Center
- April 25 – Morrison, CO Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- April 26 – Morrison, CO Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Keenan also talked about Puscifer’s upcoming movie
He said “If fans saw the first leg, we definitely adjusted some things as far as the stage setup goes – for people who haven’t seen the show at all, it’s very Puscifer. It’s multi-media, great songs, great visuals. It’s just a fun concert.
We sharpened the knife over the course of a year of touring. That recording was about 80 percent of the way through all the days we were going to do, so we really had a chance to dial some things in, get the timing down with the songs, with the jokes … I think we nailed it.”
Recently, Keenan celebrated his 60th birthday, there is a video for his 60th birthday and tour below: