Heart Of Stone Soundtrack: Heart of Stone (2023) – An action-packed spy thriller featuring Wonder Women actress Gal Gadot, Fifty Shades star Jamie Dornan, Indian actress Alia Bhatt, and more. Written by Greg Rucka and Allison Schroeder, directed by Tom Harper who is also known for Peaky Blinders, and brought to you by Pilot Wave and Skydance Media. Available for streaming on Netflix.
Along with the great cast and the story, it is also the soundtrack that makes the movies amazing. Heart of Stone Soundtrack makes this action pack more thrilling and exciting which is now available to stream on Amazon Music.
Heart of Stone Theme Song
“Quiet” is the theme song of Herat of Stone. This is the music that plays at the start of the movie while cool credits show up on the screen. Herat of Stone’s Single, Quiet was recently released by Israeli singer Noga Erez.
Heart of Stone Soundtrack Complete List
Our list for Netflix’s movie Heart Of Stone Soundtrack includes the official soundtrack of the film along with the songs that are not a part of the official soundtrack list but are heard in the movie.
The music for Heart of Stone was created by Steven Price, and the soundtrack includes songs from famous artists like Fleetwood Mac and Foreigner. It was released on Friday, August 11, 2023, with the release of the film. Here is the Official Official Heart of Stone Soundtrack.
By Noga Erez
- End of the Road: “End of the Road” was originally released on 13 January 2021. Noga Erez has been building steam for years. End of the Road” has a strong and powerful beat. The vocals have a confident and cool style. The most important part of the song called the hook, is half-sung and half-spoken. This hook will stick in your mind and make a strong impression.
- Quiet: “Quiet” is the official theme song for Heart of Stone. The song was originally released on July 28, 2023. Quiet was written and produced by Erez with partner ROUSSO. Quiet is Noga Erez’s first new music since the 2022 smash single, NAILS.
She’s really good at mixing different sounds and her singing style to make music that people enjoy. Her songs have a cool and interesting mix of sounds, and when she sings, it makes you think about things and also wants to dance. This shows how talented she is at making music that gets you thinking and makes you want to move to the beat.
By Fleetwood Mac
- Don’t Stop: “Don’t Stop” is a song by a famous rock band called Fleetwood Mac. The band has members from Britain and America. The song was written by a singer and keyboard player named Christine McVie. In the song, the singing was done by two people: the guitarist Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie herself. This song was released as a single from their popular album called “Rumours”. Don’t Stop was originally released on 1 April 1977.
- Everywhere: “Everywhere” is a song by the rock band Fleetwood Mac. The song is from their album called “Tango in the Night.” It was written and sung by Christine McVie. The song was released as a single in the United Kingdom on February 24, 1988. It became popular and reached the fourth position on the music charts there.
- I Want to Know What Love Is: “I Want to Know What Love Is” is a really emotional and strong song by Foreigner. This song came out in November 1984 and it was the first song they released from their fifth album, which is called “Agent Provocateur”. This song is a big hit in movies too. It’s been in a bunch of films.
By Amália Rodrigues
- Fado Português: “Fado Português” is a title track from the album titled Fado Português recorded by Portuguese singer Amália Rodrigues. The song was released in June 1965.
- Juice: The song “Juice” was recorded by American singer and rapper Lizzo. This was officially released on January 4, 2019. This is the song by which Lizzon made her Billboard R&B chart debut.
By Fela Aníkúlápó Kuti
- Zombie: ” Zombie” is a title track from the album named Zombie by Nigerian Afrobeat musician Fela Kuti. It was released in 1977. The album talked about problems with the Nigerian government. Some people believe that this caused Kuti’s mother, Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti, to be killed, and the military also destroyed his community.
Go Baby Go by By Nina Lee
- Go Baby Go: “Go Baby Go” is a track from Nina Lee‘s seven-track digital EP “Damn These Voices” which was released on 11 August with the release of Heart Of Stone. Damn These Voices also includes “For the Bitches,” which is featured in Amazon Prime’s series The Lake.
By Steven Price
- Heart of Stone
- She Can Do This
- Betting On Blood
- Nine of Hearts
- Welcome Party
- Stone Goes Home
- Six Hostiles
- Eat Tapas
- All Under Control
- I Think You’re Ready For The Field
- I Was So Pleased It Was You
- I Hate Secrets
- Either Us Or Them
- Guessing its Not The Nightlife
- Would You Look At That
- Look Who It Is
- I Don’t Have A Parachute
- Secret Agent Our Way Back
- Up And Running
- If The Heart Wants To Find Us It Will
- See You On The Other Side
- When The Moment Comes
- A Little Time To Think Things Over
- Settle Down Now
- A Winning Hand
- Its Good To Hear From You
- The Heart and The Charter
How many songs are in the Heart Of Stone Official Soundtrack?
Heart Of Stone’s Official Soundtrack list includes 28 tracks.
Where Can I Listen to Heart Of Stone Soundtrack Original Soundtrack
You can listen to the Heart of Stone Soundtrack album on Amazon Music and Apple Music.