Just Dance 2016 is a 2015 dance video game developed and published by YouTube. The seventh main installment of the series was unveiled during the E3 press conference on June 15, 2015. It was released in October 2015 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, and Wii U.
The game particularly emphasized the use of smartphone mobile apps for motion detection and introduced a subscription-based service that provided streaming access to a back catalog of songs from previous entries in the franchise, as well as additional content. Which is special for service.
Just Dance 2016 Song List Soundtrack (Theme)
As in previous installments, players select a song and then follow the movements of the on-screen dancers and their choreographed routines. Players are judged on a ranking scale for the accuracy of each of their moves in comparison to the on-screen dancers.
The game supports the use of each console’s motion controller accessories (Kinect on Xbox 360 and One, PlayStation Camera on PS4, PlayStation Move on PS3 and PS4, and Wii Remote on Wii and Wii U); Alternatively, players can use smartphone apps for motion tracking.
Just Dance 2016 Song List Soundtrack (OST)
Here is the complete list of Just Dance 2016 Song List Soundtrack:
- “All About That Bass”- Meghan Trainor: “All About That Bass” is the debut single by American singer-songwriter Meghan Trainor, released on June 30, 2014 through Epic Records. The song was included on Trainor’s debut extended play (EP), titled (2014), and her debut studio album of the same name (2015).
- “Animals” – Martin Garrix: “Animals” is a large one-room house created instrumentally by Dutch DJ and record producer Martin Garrix. It was released as a digital download on June 17, 2013, and became increasingly popular in EDM culture. The song led to Garrix becoming the youngest producer to reach number one on electronic music store Beatport.
- “Balkan Blast Remix”- Angry Birds: “Balkan Blast Remix” is a remix of the Angry Birds theme. It is a catchy and energetic track that combines elements of Balkan music with electronic dance music. The remix was made by Ari Pulkkinen and Balkan Blast. The song was featured in the Angry Birds video game and has gained popularity among fans of the franchise.
- “Blame” – Calvin Harris featuring John Newman: “Blame” is a song by Calvin Harris featuring John Newman. It was released as the third single from Calvin Harris’ fourth studio album, Motion (2014). The song is a pop track with elements of electronic dance music. “Blame” features John Newman’s soulful vocals and Calvin Harris’ signature production style. The song was commercially successful and reached the top of the charts in several countries.
- “Born This Way” – Lady Gaga: “Born This Way” is a song by American singer Lady Gaga, and the lead single from her second studio album of the same name. It was written by Gaga and Jeppe Laursen, who produced it with Fernando Garibay and DJ White Shadow.
- The track was developed while Gaga was on the road with the Monster Ball Tour1. Inspired by the music of the 1990s that empowered women, minorities, and the LGBT community, Gaga described “Born This Way” as her freedom anthem. The song reached number one in over 25 countries and became Gaga’s third single to top the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. It has sold over 8.2 million copies worldwide.
- “Boys (Summertime Love)” – The Lemon Cubes (as made famous by Sabrina: “Boys (Summertime Love)” is a song by Italian singer Sabrina, released in May 1987 as the third single from her self-titled debut studio album. The song topped the charts in France and Switzerland and reached the top five in several other countries. It was Sabrina’s first single to be released in the United Kingdom, where it reached number three on the UK Singles Chart in June 1988. The song is an Italo disco track with a length of 3 minutes and 55 seconds.
- “Chiwawa” – Wanko Ni Mero Mero: “Boys (Summertime Love)” is a song by Italian singer Sabrina, released in May 1987 as the third single from her self-titled debut studio album. The song topped the charts in France and Switzerland and reached the top five in several other countries. It was Sabrina’s first single to be released in the United Kingdom, where it reached number three on the UK Singles Chart in June 1988. The song is an Italo disco track with a length of 3 minutes and 55 seconds.
- “Circus” – Britney Spears: “Chiwawa” is a song by Wanko ni Mero Mero that was featured in the video game Just Dance 2016. It is a catchy and energetic track that combines elements of Balkan music with electronic dance music. The song was released in 2016 and has gained popularity among fans of the game.
- “Cool for the Summer” – Demi Lovato: “Cool for the Summer” is a song by American singer Demi Lovato1. It was released as the lead single from her fifth studio album, Confident (2015). The song is a pop track with elements of electronic dance music. “Cool for the Summer” was written by Lovato, Alexander Eric Kronlund, and Savan Kotecha, and produced by Max Martin and Ali Payami1. It premiered on radio on 1 July 2015.
- “Drop The Mambo” – Diva Carmina: “Drop The Mambo” is a song by Diva Carmina. It is featured in the video game Just Dance 2016. The song has an energetic and catchy vibe, combining elements of Balkan music with electronic dance music.
Just Dance 2016 Song List Soundtrack also includes:
- “Fancy” – Iggy Azalea featuring Charli XCX
- “Fun” – Pitbull featuring Chris Brown
- “Gibberish” – MAX
- “Hangover (BaBaBa)” – Buraka Som Sistema
- “Heartbeat Song” – Kelly Clarkson
- “Hey Mama” – David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha and Afrojack
- “Hit the Road Jack” – Charles Percy (as made famous by Ray Charles
- “I Gotta Feeling” – The Black Eyed Peas
- “I’m an Albatraoz” – AronChupa
- “Ievan Polkka” – Hatsune Miku
- “Irish Meadow Dance” – O’Callaghan’s Orchestra
- “Junto A Ti” – Cast of Disney’s Violetta
- “Kaboom Pow” – Nikki Yanofsky
- “Kool Kontact” – Glorious Black Belts
- “Let’s Groove” – Equinox Stars (as made famous by Earth, Wind & Fire)
- “Lights” – Ellie Goulding
- “No Control” – One Direction
- “Rabiosa” – Shakira featuring El Cata
- “Same Old Love” – Selena Gomez
- “Stadium Flow” – Imposs
- “Stuck on a Feeling”- Prince Royce
- “Teacher” – Nick Jonas
- “The Choice Is Yours” – Darius Dante Van Dijk
- “These Boots Are Made For Walkin'” – The Girly Team (as made famous by Nancy Sinatra)
- “This Is How We Do”- Katy Perry
- “Under the Sea” – Disney’s The Little Mermaid (as made famous by Samuel E. Wright)
- “Uptown Funk” – Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars
- “Want to Want Me” Jason Derulo
- “When the Rain Begins to Fall” – Sky Trucking (as made famous by Jermaine Jackson and Pia Zadora)
- “William Tell Overture” – Rossini
- “You Never Can Tell” – A. Caveman & The Backseats (as made famous by Chuck Berry)
- “You’re the One That I Want” From the Movie Grease (as made famous by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John)