Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Drama Series Tribes is a collection of songs accompanying the series, which chronicles the rivalry between a hedge fan manager and an American lawyer. The soundtrack features a mix of rock, pop, blues, and soul music that reflects the mood, tone, and theme of the show. Some of the artists expected to be included on the soundtrack are The Heavy, The Clash, Styx, and Julio Iglesias. The soundtrack has not been released yet, but you can find some songs on various websites Spotify.
American punk rock band Ramense’s “Wanna Dance?” What song did she sing this week – In the opening scene of Bullies – Bullies, Season 7, Episode 2, “Original Sin” – as the gang shows up at Bobby Axelrod’s castle.
About the Billions Season 7
Billions Season 7 is the final season of the drama series based on the rivalry between hedge fund manager Bobby Axelrod and U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhodes. The season will premiere on Paramount+ with Showtime on August 11, 2023, and on Showtime Network on August 13, 2023. The season will consist of 12 episodes and features the return of Damian Lewis as Bobby Axelrod, who faces a new threat from his former protégé Michael Prince, who is running for president. The season will also explore the changing alliances and betrayals between the characters as they fight for power and survival
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack
Ramones’ Do You Wanna Dance? It was first released by an indie American band in the late 1950s as a cover of an original song released by the song’s composer, Bobby Freeman.
In the final episode of Remains “Do You Wanna Dance?” Bheem is replaced because Michael has announced that he is running as a candidate for the presidency.
Billions Season 7 Music Soundtrack, 2023 Watch and listen to all the songs from the TV series, listed by episode, with scene descriptions and timeline, the complete tracklist from the Showtime series.
You can listen to them on Spotify (Click here)
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 1
- Because I’m Awesome by The Dollyrots: Because I’m Awesome is the second studio album by the American punk band The Dollyrots. It was released on March 13, 2007, on Blackheart Records. The title track was featured on Ugly Betty and has a video directed by Michelle Oz.
- La Media Vuelta by Julio Iglesias: La Media Vuelta is a song by Julio Iglesias, a Spanish singer and songwriter. It is part of his album México, released in 2015. He also recorded a duet version with Eros Ramazzotti, an Italian singer, and songwriter, for his album México & Amigos, released in 2017.
- Renegade by Styx: Renegade is a song by Styx, an American rock band. It was released in 1978 on their album Pieces of Eight. The song is about an outlaw who is about to be hanged for his crimes.
- London Calling by The Clash: London Calling is a song by The Clash, an English punk rock band. It was released in 1979 on their double album of the same name. The song is about the various threats and crises facing the world at the time, such as nuclear war, environmental disaster, and social decay.
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 2
- Do You Wanna Dance? by Ramones: Do You Wanna Dance? is a song by Ramones, an American punk rock band. It was released in 1977 on their album Rocket to Russia. The song is a cover of a 1958 hit by Bobby Freeman, and it features the singer asking their lover to dance and hold their hand.
- High Cost of Living by Jamey Johnson: High Cost of Living is a song by Jamey Johnson, an American country singer-songwriter. It was released in 2008 on his album That Lonesome Song. The song is about the struggles of a man who falls into addiction and loses everything he has.
- Blues Run the Game by Jackson C. Frank: Blues Run the Game is a song by Jackson C. Frank, an American folk singer-songwriter. It was released in 1965 on his self-titled debut album, which was produced by Paul Simon. The song is a melancholic reflection on life and love, with a simple fingerpicked guitar accompaniment.
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack also includes:
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 3
- She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult: She Sells Sanctuary is a song by The Cult, From the album Love. Which was released in 1985.
- Game Show by Nicolas Folmer & Michael Casabianca: Game Show is a song by Nicolas Folmer & Michael Casabianc. The song is part of the album TV Show Band released in 2014.
- A World Without Heroes – Kiss
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 4
- Dude Incredible by Shellac: Dude Incredible is the fifth studio album by the American rock band Shellac, released on September 16, 2014.
- The Devil by Stephen Wilson Jr: The Devil is a song by Stephen Wilson Jr. The song is part of the album søn of Dad which was released on 15 September 2023.
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 5
- Kimono by Christopher Winston & Edward McMahon: Kimono is a song by Christopher Winston & Edward McMahon from the album World Pop: Contemporary Sounds of the World released on 27 May 2016.
- Butane (Champion’s Anthem) [Instrumentals] – Killer Mike
- NRICH (feat. 6LACK & Eryn Allen Kane) – Killer Mike
- Deed I Do – Ray Charles
- Run the Jewels – Run the Jewels
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 6
- Rid of Me by PJ Harvey: Rid of Me is a song by PJ Harvey. The song is part of the album also named Rid of Me released on 26 April 1993.
- The Game (Triple H) [feat. Motorhead] – Jim Johnston
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 7
- Funk 49 by James Gang: Funk 49 is a song by James Gang. The song is part of the album James Gang Rides Again released in 1970.
- Drive – R.E.M.
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 8
- Dire Wolf by Grateful Dead: Dire Wolf is a song by Grateful Dead, From the album Workingman’s Dead which was released on 14 June 1970
- Vampire Money – My Chemical Romance
- Blind Willie McTell – Bob Dylan
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 9
- I’ve Loved These Days by Billy Joel: I’ve Loved These Days is a song by Billy Joel, The song is part of the album Turnstiles released on 19 May 1976.
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 10
- In the City by The Jam: In the City is a song by The Jam song is part of the album also named In the City which was released on 20 May 1977.
- Beautiful Day – U2
- Angel of Death – Slayer
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 11
- It’s Hard To Be a Saint In the City by David Bowie: It’s Hard To Be a Saint In the City is a song by David Bowie From the album Sound + Vision released in 1989. Alternative/Indie, Children’s Music, R&B/Soul, Pop, German Pop, and Rock are genres of the song.
- Tonight My Love, Tonight – Paul Anka
- A Whiter Shade of Pale (50th Anniversary Stereo Mix) – Procol Harum
Billions Season 7 Soundtrack: Episode 12
- Take the Money and Run by Steve Miller Band: Take the Money and Run is a song by Steve Miller Band The song is part of the album Fly Like an Eagle released in May 1976.
- Can’t Find My Way Home – Blind Faith
- Homеcoming – Josh Ritter