Thursday’s Widows (TV Series) Soundtrack: Thursday’s Widows is a new Netflix thriller mystery series based on the novel of the same name by Claudia Piñeiro. The series follows the lives of four women who are widowed after their husbands die in a mysterious accident in their luxurious gated community.
As they try to deal with their loss and grief, they also discover the secrets and lies their husbands have kept from them, and the consequences that follow.
The series is a Mexican production directed by Humberto Hinojosa Ozcariz and stars Omar Chaparro, Cassandra Ciangherotti, Irene Azuela, Juan Pablo Medina, Zuria Vega, Alfonso Basway, Pablo Cruz Guerrero, Sofia Cisniega, Mayra Hermosillo, Gerardo Trejoluna and Claudette Malle. The series is a remake or retelling of the Argento 2009 film, which was based on the same book.
Thursday’s Widows (TV Series) Soundtrack (Theme)
The soundtrack of Thursday’s Widows (TV Series) is composed by various artists and features songs from different genres and styles. The theme song of the series has not been officially released or credited, but some fans have identified it as Cuando Mujeres Por Alguien by Erik Rubin.
This is a pop-rock song from 1993 that talks about the pain of losing a loved one. The song might be used to reflect the emotions of the widows and their husbands.
The soundtrack of Thursday’s Widows (TV series) is composed by various artists and consists of songs from a variety of genres and styles. The series theme song has not been officially released or credited, but some fans have identified it as ‘Cuando mujeres por Alguación by Eric Rubin’.
It is a 1993 pop-rock song that talks about the pain of losing a loved one. This song can be used to reflect the feelings of widows and their husbands.
Thursday’s Widows (TV Series) Soundtrack (OST)
Here is the complete list of Thursday’s Widows (TV Series) Soundtrack with episode wise:
Episode 1: ‘They Must Know the Truth’ (S01E01)
- Cuando Mueres por Alguien – Erik Rubin: The name of the song is Cuando Mueres por Alguien, which means ‘When You Die for Someone’ in English. It is a song by Mexican singer, songwriter, producer, and actor Eric Rubin. He was a member of the pop group Timbiriche and has also had a successful solo career.
- The song was released in 1993 as part of their album La Casa del Amor, meaning The House of Love. This song is a ballad that expresses the pain of losing a loved one and how hard it is to forget the moments you shared together. The song was written by Eric Rubin, Philippe Coues, and Rall, and produced by Rafael Villafañe.
- Tropece – Zurdok: Tropeque is a song by Zurdoc, a Mexican alternative rock band formed in 1993 and disbanded in 2006. The song was released in 1997 as part of their second album Antena, meaning antenna.
- The song is a rock tune that talks about the feeling of floundering or falling in love with someone who is not good for you. The song was written by Gerardo Garza, Maurizio Terracina, and David Izquierdo, and produced by Zurdok and Toy Hernandez.
- Veneno Vil – Fobia
- Caligula – Sagan
- Rayando el Sol – Mana
Episode 2: ‘The Scaglia Family’ (S01E02)
- Not yet released
Episode 3: ‘The Andrade Family’ (S01E03)
- Je n’ai que ton amour – Marie Baraton: The name of this song is ‘Je Nai Que Ton Amor’, which means ‘I Only Have Your Love’ in English. This is a song by French singer and actress Marie Baratan. She is best known for her roles in films such as Therese, The Intouchables, and The Artist.
- The song was released in 2020 as part of the album Les Parisiens (French songs from 1900 to 1950), a collection of songs that reflect the history and culture of Paris in the first half of the 20th century. The song is a romantic ballad that expresses a woman’s devotion and loyalty to her lover, even if he is not faithful to her. The song was written by Mary Baratan, Julian Vega, and Lois Blanca, and produced by Sesame Music Agency.
- Dracula – Blnko
- El Circulo – Mueran Humanos
- Mi Auto – Mueran Humanos
Episode 4: ‘The De La Luna Family’ (S01E04)
- Mejor Mentir – Salvatore Vitale: The name of this song is Mejor Mentir, which means Better to Lie in English. This is a song by Mexican singer and songwriter Salvatore Vitale. They released their debut album Los Otros in 2020, which includes this song as the second track.
- The song is a pop tune that talks about the pain of being in a relationship that is based not on love but on lies. The song was written by Salvatore Vitale, Kenji, and Seiji Hino, and produced by Kenji and Seiji Hino.
- Te Quiero – Hombres G
Episode 5: ‘The Maldonado Family’ (S01E05)
- Veneno – Blossom
- Rester – Petite Amie
- La Calle De Las Sirenas – Kabah
- Cuando Mueres Por Alguien – Erik Rubin
Episode 6: ‘The Guevara Family’ (S01E06)
- Blessed with Angels – Myune
- Acariciame – Maria Conchita Alonso
- Cuando Mueres Por Alguien – Erik Rubin
- Rayando El Sol – Mana’