The Blind Soundtrack: Blind is a 2023 Indian Hindi-language crime thriller film directed by Shome Makhija and produced by Sujoy Ghosh, Avishek Ghosh, Hyunwoo Thomas Kim, Sachin Nahar, Pinkesh Nahar, and Manish W.
The film stars Sonam Kapoor in the lead role with Purab Kohli, Vinay Pathak, and Lillete Dubey in supporting roles. Blind, a remake of the 2011 Korean film of the same name, centers around a blind police officer on the hunt for a serial killer.
About the The Blind Soundtrack
The film is the story of Jiya Singh (Sonam), who visits her mother’s house on a gloomy night. She was waiting for a taxi, but instead of a taxi, a private car picked her up. But the person driving the car was no ordinary man; He was a psychopathic kidnapper who kidnapped women and brutally tortured them to death.
Recently some cases of missing women were registered in the police station, after which the sixth sense of intelligent blind woman Jiya Singh put her under suspicion; She told the same thing to the police, but the COP took Jiya lightly.
The missing cases were handled by Detective Prithvi (Vinay Pathak). Very soon, he uncovers the shocking truth this was no ordinary kidnapping; It was a carefully orchestrated saga of serial kidnappings, intricately woven and interconnected.
The Blind Soundtrack List
- Holy Man – Evolving Sound: The song “Holy Man” is composed by Ilving Sound, a music production company known for creating high-quality music for media. This “Beautiful Noise” album was released in 2022.
- As an instrumental instrument, the song provides the listener with information to create their own narrative and scientific experience.
Additional Music of The Blind
- We’re Gonna Go Fishin’ – We’re Gonna Go Fishin’ is a song by Hank Locklin and written by Tex Atchison It was released in 1962, it was released as a single and became a major hit on the American country chart and in the United Kingdom.
- Crazy Johnny – Crazy Johnny is a song by Mike Coudreau, From the album Blues Et Cetera. The song was released in 2009. You can listen to this song on various music streaming platforms.
- All I Need Is You – All I Need Is You is a song by Dick Curless and written by Harley Hatcher. The song is part of the album Killers Three, which was released in 1968.
- Precious Memories – Precious Memories is a song by Len Wade, From the album Precious Memories / Do Lord. which was released in 1970.
- Young Love (1957 Single Version)– Young Love is a song written by Ric Cartey, and Carole Joyner and performed by Tab Hunter
- La Grange (From Raw: That Little Ol’ Band From Texas)- La Grange is a song written by Billy Gibbons (as Billy F. Gibbons), Dusty Hill, and Frank Beard, performed by ZZ Top and Published by Music of Stage Three (BMI)
Some of the other songs of The Blind Soundtrack:
- Victory in Jesus by E.M. Bartlett
- Tears N Beers by Neil Cleary
- Wee Small Hours – APM Music
(Source: The Blind Soundtrack )