Luis Fonsi’s Best Songs: Luis Fonsi has been in the music industry and the mainstream for 20 years. Alternatively, they aim to pursue a career in the music industry.
One of the famous songwriters of hits like “Despacito” and “No Me Doy Por Vencido” is celebrating a career he can be proud of while still taking risks and trying new musical styles.
One of the famous songs is “Despacito” (with Daddy Yankee), which turned him into an international phenomenon. The singer has already done it.
He had a long list of mostly romantic songs that dominated Billboard’s charts for years and gained her millions of fans.
Luis Fonsi’s Best Songs
Check out the complete list:
- Llegaste Tú” feat. Juan Luis Guerra: This is one of Luis Fonsi’s favorite and special songs because he wrote it for his daughter Mikaela after getting involved with Juan Luis Guerra and took the song to a different level.
- No Me Doy Por Vencido: The song was released on September 13, 2008, helping many cancer patients, and the song remained number 1 on Billboard’s Hot Latin Songs chart for 19 weeks.
- Imagine Sin Ti: The song was released in 2000 on the album Eterno, and the genre of the music includes pop. This song is for anyone who moves away from a loved one and realizes you can’t live without that person.
- Llueve Por Dentro: This song was released in 2008 and is part of the Palabras del Silencio, and the genre of the music is Pop, Regional Mexican, and Tropipop.
- Amor Secreto: The song is the “Secret” version in English, which talks about the hidden love that promises to continue the artist this long as romanticism continues.
- Perdoname: This song is part of the album Comenzaré, released in 1998.
- Nada es Para Siempre: This song is based on the fact that you want to keep living the best moments. The song is released in the year 2005 from the track Paso a Paso
- Aqui Estoy Yo” feat. David Bisbal, Aleks Syntek, and Noel Schajris: The song is written by Luis Fonsi, Claudia Brant, and General Rubin; It was produced by Luis Fonsi and Sebastián Cris for Fonsi’s seventh studio album Palabras del Silencio and performed by Luis Fonsi, Alex Sintek, David Bisbal and Noël Schéjaris.
- Te Vas: This song is part of the album David Bisbal, Alex Sintek, and Noel Szecharis. The single won Song of the Year at the 2009 Latin Grammy Awards and spent two weeks at number 1 on the Hot Latin Songs (dated June 2009). The single won Song of the Year at the 2009 Latin Grammy Awards and remained number 1 for two weeks.
- Estoy Perdido: This song was composed in 2005 by the artist Paso a Paso.
- Quién Te Dijo Eso?: This song is part of the album Abrazar la vida and the genre of the song is Pop, Tropipop.
Some other Luis Fonsi’s Best Songs are mentioned below:
- Abrazar La Vida
- No Te Cambio Por Ninguna
- Born: 15 April 1978 (age 45 years)
- Height: 1.7 m
- Parents: Delia Rodriguez, Alfonso Rodriguez
Share your thoughts in the comments below, and let us know if any other songs you think should be included. Immerse yourself in the captivating world of Luis Fonsi’s Best Songs, where dreams and reality intertwine, and let the music take you on an unforgettable journey.
(Luis Fonsi’s Best Songs: billboard)