Discover the Enchanting Soundtrack of 365 Days: The film 365 Days is a 2020 Netflix film based on the first novel of a trilogy by Blanka Lipińska. The film is a romantic drama that tells the story of Laura, a young woman from Warsaw who is kidnapped by Massimo, a Sicilian mafia boss who gives her 365 days to fall in love with him.
The film stars Anna-Maria Sciluca as Laura and Michele Morrone as Massimo. The film was directed by Barbara Bialowás and Tomasz Mendes, and written by Tomasz Klimla, Tomasz Mendes, and Barbara Bialowás.
The film was released in Poland on February 7, 2020, and on Netflix on June 7, 2020. The film has been criticized for its depiction of sexual violence, Stockholm syndrome, and toxic masculinity. The film has also been praised for its erotic scenes, cinematography, and soundtrack. The film has become one of the most popular and controversial films on Netflix.
Discover the Enchanting Soundtrack of 365 Days (Theme)
The theme of 365 Days’ soundtrack is an exploration of love, lust, and power in a relationship based on obsession and manipulation. The soundtrack uses a mix of pop, rock, and rap songs that express the main characters’ feelings and desires as well as the conflicts and challenges they face.
The soundtrack also reflects the contrast between Laura and Massimo’s different cultures and lifestyles, as well as the beauty and danger of their surroundings. The soundtrack is a musical journey that takes the listener from the cold and busy streets of Warsaw to the warm and exotic beaches of Sicily.
The soundtrack consists of 17 songs that match the mood and themes of the film, such as romance, passion, and danger. The soundtrack includes songs by Michelle Morone, who plays the lead role in the film, as well as other artists such as M.I.A., Mabel, and Everybody Loves an Outlaw.
Discover the Enchanting Soundtrack of 365 Days (OST)
The soundtrack includes songs by Michelle Morone, who plays the lead role in the film, as well as other artists such as M.I.A., Mabel, and Everybody Loves an Outlaw. Here is the complete list of songs on the soundtrack including their singers and composers:
- “Hard For Me” by Michele Morrone (Michele Morrone): “Hard for Me” by Michele Morone is a song from the album Dark Room, the debut album by Italian actor and singer Michele Morone. The song was released along with the rest of the album on February 14, 2020.
- “I Am The Fire” by Ghost Monroe (Ghost Monroe): The song is a rock and pop song that expresses Laura’s feelings of strength and confidence gained from her relationship with Massimo. The song features a catchy chorus and a powerful guitar solo. The lyrics describe how Laura is the fire that burns and rises with the flames, and that she is not afraid of anything or anyone. The song also reflects the film’s theme, which is an exploration of love, lust, and power in a relationship based on passion and manipulation.
- “The Hunted” by The Rigs (The Rigs): “The Hunted” is a song by The Riggs released in 2017 as part of their album World on Fire. The song is an alternative pop track that expresses the feeling of being pursued and persecuted by enemies, but also defiance and resilience in the face of adversity. The songs were written by the duo The Riggs, Tony Lee Stafford Jr., and Caitlin Parrott.
- “Dark Room” by Michele Morrone (Michele Morrone): Michele Morone’s “Dark Room” is the debut studio album by the Italian singer and actor, who also starred in the film 365 Days, which partly promoted the album. The album was released on February 14, 2020, by Agora, Polydor Germany and Universal Music Group.
- “You Made A Monster” by Nick Kingsley & Hannah Hart (Nick Kingsley & Hannah Hart): The song is a dark and catchy pop track featuring the voices of Nick Kingsley and Hannah Hart, who are both singers and songwriters. The song is about a person who feels betrayed and hurt by someone who has demonized them and how they are demanding revenge and justice. The song has a catchy chorus that repeats the phrase “Stitch by stitch, you put me together then tear me apart”.
- “You” by Alex Condlife & Lamb Hands (Alex Condlife & Lamb Hands): “You” by Alex Condliffe and Lamb Hands is a song released in 2018 as part of the album Indie Ballads. The song is a melancholic and emotional pop track featuring the vocals of Alex Condliffe and Lamb Hands, both singers and songwriters. The song is about a person who feels poisoned and suffocated by a toxic relationship, and how they struggle to deal with the pain and emptiness.
- “Watch Me Burn” by Michele Morrone (Michele Morrone): “Watch Me Burn” is a song by Michelle Morrone from her debut studio album Dark Room, released on February 14, 2020. The song is a pop rock song that expresses the intense emotions of a person who is experiencing an emotional and passionate feeling. Toxic relationships.
- “Kiss Me” by Malo (Malo): “Kiss Me” by Malo is a song that was released in 2019 as part of the album Who Am I. The song is a pop song that expresses the feelings of a person who wants to end a relationship that is not working out and asks for one last kiss before leaving. The song was written by Malo, Jesper Sidelmann, and Gregers Mogstad, and produced by Malo.
- “Here She Comes Again” by Röyksopp (Röyksopp): “Here She Comes Again” by Röyksopp is a song that was released in 2014 as part of their album The Inevitable End. The song is an electronic pop track that features the vocals of Jamie Irrepressible, who is also a singer and songwriter. The song is about a woman who keeps coming back with a sad expression. The singer wonders who can help her feel better and ease her worries. He asks if anyone wants to know what’s troubling her and if they’re willing to listen to her problems and offer comfort. The song has a catchy chorus that repeats the phrase “Here she comes again” in different tones and pitches.
The soundtrack of 365 Days also includes:
- “The Times Of Our Lives” by The Venice Connection (The Venice Connection)
- “I See Red” by Everybody Loves an Outlaw (Everybody Loves an Outlaw)
- “Toca Toca” by Fly Project (Fly Project)
- “Finish Line” by SATV Music (SATV Music)
- “Coming Back” by Robin Loxley & Smudge Mason (Robin Loxley & Smudge Mason)
- “Give ‘Em Hell” by Everybody Loves an Outlaw (Everybody Loves an Outlaw)
- “Don’t Call Me Up” by Mabel (Mabel)
- “Prisoner” by Raphael Lake, Aaron Levy & Daniel Ryan Murphy (Raphael Lake, Aaron Levy & Daniel Ryan Murphy)
You can listen to the Soundtrack of 365 Days here.