Breakfast Club Soundtrack: Breakfast Club is a 1985 Comedy Drama film that was written and directed by John Hughes.
It stars Emilio Estevez as Andrew Clark, Paul Gleason as Richard Vernon, Anthony Michael Hall as Brian Johnson, John Kapelos as Carl, and Judd Nelson as John Bender.
The film is produced by John Hughes, Michelle Manning, and Ned Tanen, with executive producers Gil Friesen and Andrew Meyer.
Breakfast Club Release Date: The movie first debuted in Los Angeles on February 7, 1985, and was later released in theaters across the United States by Universal Pictures on February 15, 1985.
Who composed the Breakfast Club Soundtrack?
Keith Forsey is a well-known music composer who has created several memorable soundtracks over the years.
Among his notable works are the soundtracks of Beverly Hills Cop (1984), Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) and Flashdance (1983).
However, many people may not know that he also composed the soundtrack for the popular movie The Breakfast Club, which was released in 1985.
Breakfast Club Soundtrack
The Breakfast Club had a hit soundtrack which was produced by British pop musician Keith Forsey. The album was released on February 19, 1985, by A&M Records, and it peaked at No. 17 on the US Billboard 200 album chart.
If you are interested in knowing the songs included in the soundtrack, We have provided you with a list below:-
- Don’t You (Forget About Me): It is a song by Simple Minds, with music and lyrics written and produced by Keith Forsey and Steve Schiff.
- Waiting: “Waiting” was created by Keith Forsey and Steve Schiff. It was produced by Keith Forsey and performed by Elizabeth Daily.
- Fire in the Twilight: Fire in the Twilight, a song by Wang Chung, with music by Keith Forsey and Steve Schiff, and lyrics by Jack Hues, produced by Keith Forsey.
- I’m the Dude: I’m the Dude was performed by Keith Forsey.
- Heart Too Hot to Hold: Heart Too Hot to Hold is a song performed by Jesse Johnson and Stephanie Spruill. The music is by Keith Forsey and Laurie Forsey. The song was produced by Keith Forsey.
- Dream Montage: This song was penned by Gary Chang and performed by Ed Alton, Gary Chang, and Kurt Taylor Neishloss.
- We Are Not Alone: The song was written by Karla DeVito, Robby Benson, and Steve Goldstein and Performed by Karla DeVito.
- The Reggae: It was penned by Forsey Keith and performed by Forsey.
- Didn’t I Tell You: “Didn’t I Tell You” was created by Keith Forsey, Laurie Forsey, and Steve Schiff. It was produced by Keith Forsey and performed by Joyce ‘Baby Jean’ Kennedy.
- Love Theme: Love Theme penned by Forsey Keith and performed by Forsey.
Breakfast Club Official Trailer
You can watch the trailer below: