After Everything Soundtrack: Prime Video has released the trailer of “After Everything”, the fifth and final installment of the “After Everything” franchise.
The latest chapter of the beloved series finds Hardin Scott (played by hero Fiennes Tiffin) struggling to move on. Beset by writer’s block and a crushing breakup with Tessa, Hardin travels to Portugal in search of the woman he wronged in the past and to find himself. Hoping to win Tessa back, he realizes he needs to change his ways before making a final commitment.
The trailer shows Hardin traveling to Lisbon, Portugal to find Tessa and run errands one last time. Benjamin Mascolo and Mimi Keene joined the cast as Sebastian and Natalie. He is shocked to see Hardin in Lisbon and tells him he should leave, although he says he wants to reform. The onscreen lines in the trailer read, “One last chance to make amends and write your destiny”, set to the tune of “Dirty Little Secret” by XVI and NOCTURN.
The final chapter of the “After” franchise, “After Everything,” will hit theaters in September 2023 and will premiere exclusively on Prime Video on October 6.
After Everything Soundtrack (Theme)
Cinematic Soundscapes will release a soundtrack album for the romantic drama After Everything, the fifth and final installment of the After franchise.
The album features the film’s original music composed by George Kallis (Cliffs of Freedom, The Last Warrior, The Black Prince, First Love, See You on Venus), who previously composed the last two films of the series, After We Fell and After Ever Happy.
The soundtrack will be released digitally on September 13 and is now available for pre-order on Amazon. After Everything is written and directed by Castille Landon, based on the characters from the book series by Anna Todd and stars Fiennes Tiffin, Josephine Langford, Benjamin Mascolo, Mimi Keene, Louise Lombard and Stephen Moyer.
The After Everything Soundtrack is a soundtrack album composed of original music written by Georges Kallis for the romantic drama After Everything, the fifth and final installment of the After franchise. The film is based on the novels by Anna Todd and stars Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin play Tessa and Hardin, two young lovers who face many challenges in their relationship. The soundtrack album will be released digitally on September 13, 2023 and contains 25 tracks.
After Everything Soundtrack (OST)
The full list of this soundtrack is here:
- After Everything: It is track number 18 and has a duration of (5:37). It has also been composed by Anne Nikitin.
- Love is Patient: It is track number 9 and has a duration of 2:21. It has also been composed by Anne Nikitin. The song plays in the film when Georgie and her father visit her grandmother’s grave and have an emotional conversation. The song has a sad and tender tone, reflecting the characters’ grief and love.
- It Was Our Story: The song plays in the film when Georgie and her father are chased by their enemies and have to fight their way out. The song has a tense and dramatic tone, reflecting the danger and action of the scene.
- Flashback at the Club: It is track number 6 and has a duration of 3:12. It has also been composed by Anne Nikitin. In the film the song plays when Georgie and her father go to a nightclub and dance and drink. The song has an upbeat and energetic tone, reflecting the mood and atmosphere of the scene.
- Visiting Natalie: The song plays in the film when Georgie and her father visit Natalie, Georgie’s best friend who lives in a foster home. The song has a hopeful and friendly tone, reflecting the friendship and support of the characters.
- I Really Like You: I Really Like You is a song recorded by Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen for her third studio album, Emotion (2015). It was written by Jepsen, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Peter Svensson, and Steve DaMar; and produced by Svensson. The song was released as the album’s lead single on 2 March 2015.
- We’re Over: The song plays in the film when Georgie and her father have a big argument and decide to part ways. The song has a bitter and angry tone, reflecting the conflict and resentment of the characters.
- I’m Trying: It is track number 10 and has a duration of 2:43. It has also been composed by Anne Nikitin. The song plays in the film when Georgie and her father try to reconnect and make amends after their fight. The song has an honest and hopeful tone, reflecting the characters’ effort and forgiveness.
After Everything Soundtrack also includes:
- You Taped It:
- Portuguese Coast:
- Cliff Diving:
- Remembering Tessa
- Christian’s Advice
- That is Success
- Without Your Consent
- I Love You Son
- A Lot of Bravery
- Beautiful Memories
- Natalie’s House
- Go And Talk to Her
- Nora and Landon’s Wedding
- Hardin’s Best Man Speech
- The Proposal
- After Everything Remix – George Kallis & NicoTheOw