Newjins, the popular fourth-generation girl group making waves in the Korean music industry, tell in their own voices the upcoming mystery-based, time-slip conversation K-drama titled A Time Called You.
The K-drama stars popular actors Ahn Hyo Seop, known for his role in Business Proposal, and Jeon Yeo Bin, known for his performance in Vincenzo. It is set to release on Netflix on September 8, 2023.
A Time Called You Soundtrack (Theme)
The theme song for A Time Called You Season 1 is Into Your Time by Lee Seung Hwan1. It is the first song on the soundtrack album and it plays in the opening credits of each episode.
Based on the hit Taiwanese drama “Some Day or One Day”, “A Time Called You” is a time-slip romance starring Jeon Yeo Bin as Joon Hee, a woman who deeply misses her lover after he passes away. Does it? Amidst her grief, she miraculously ends up time-traveling back to 1998, where she wakes up as high school student Min Joo and meets fellow student Si Heon (Ahn Hyo Seop), who is exactly like her late Looks like a lover.
A Time Called You Soundtrack (OST)
On August 24, a representative of Netflix confirmed previous reports about Newzines’ involvement in the OST of the upcoming series A Time Called You.
Additionally, Netflix revealed that Newgin’s contribution to the OST will include a reimagined version of Kim Jong Seo’s 1996 song Beautiful Restriction (literal title). The much-awaited time-slip romance, A Time Called You, has now unveiled its main trailer and poster.
Interestingly, as soon as fans watched the new trailer, many immediately noticed familiar voices in the background. This revelation led to speculation among viewers that the OST shown in the trailer was actually performed by Newzines, leading to even more excitement for the famous girl group’s potential new song OST.
A Time Called You Soundtrack (Music)
Here are the 16 songs from the soundtrack of A Time Called You Season 1
- Into Your Time by Lee Seung Hwan: Into Your Time is a song by Lee Seung Hwan, a South Korean singer and record producer. The song is from his 11th album, Fall to Fly, which was released in 20142. The lyrics of the song are about being in love with someone who is only into you.
- Timeless by Kim Jong Kook: Timeless is another song by South Korean singer, entertainer, and actor Kim Jong Kook. The song is from their 7th album, Journey Home, released in 2012. The song’s lyrics are about remembering old loves and hoping to be reunited.
- The Moment by Lee Hi: The Moment is a song by Lee Hi, a South Korean singer-songwriter under the hip-hop label AOMG. The song is from her 4th album, 4 ONLY, which was released in 2021. The lyrics of the song are about cherishing the present moment with someone you love.
- Stay With Me by Baek A Yeon: Stay With Me is a song by Baek A Yeon, a South Korean singer and songwriter. The song is from the original soundtrack of the Korean drama Monthly Magazine Home, which aired in 2021. The lyrics of the song are about wanting to stay with someone even in dreams.
- Rewind by Kim Feel: Rewind is a song by Kim Feel, a South Korean singer and songwriter who rose to fame after participating in Superstar K 6. The song is from his 2nd album, From Feel, which was released in 2017. The lyrics of the song are about wanting to go back to the past and see a loved one again
- Time Travel by Jang Beom June: Time Travel is a song by Jang Beom June, a South Korean singer-songwriter who debuted in 2011 as a member of the indie rock trio Busker Busker. The song is from his 3rd album, Jang Beom June 3rd, which was released in 2019. The lyrics of the song are about wanting to go back to the past and relive the happy moments with someone.
- Someday by Jung Seung Hwan: Someday is a song by Jung Seung Hwan, a South Korean singer who rose to fame after participating in K-pop Star 4. The song was released on February 7, 2023, as a part of Project Ribbon, a collaboration project between various artists to raise awareness and funds for children with rare diseases.
- Remember Me by Gummy: Remember Me is a song by Gummy, a South Korean singer who debuted in 2003 and is known for her powerful vocals1. The song is from the soundtrack of the popular drama Hotel Del Luna, which aired in 2019. The lyrics of the song are about asking someone to remember the love they shared in the past.
- Time Flies by Urban Zakapa: Time Flies is not the title of the song, but the name of the album by Urban Zakapa, a South Korean R&B group formed in 2009. The song you are looking for is called Just A Little Bit, which is from the soundtrack of the drama Nine: Nine Times Time Travel, which aired in 2013.
- The Day by Park Hyo Shin: The Day is a song by Park Hyo Shin, a South Korean singer who debuted in 1999 and is known for his emotional ballads. The song is from the soundtrack of the historical drama Mr. Sunshine, which aired in 2018. The lyrics of the song are about reminiscing about the beautiful day when two lovers met.
- Time Machine by IU: Time Machine is not a song by IU, but a part of the music video for her song You & I, which was released in 2011. The music video tells the story of IU making a time machine to meet a boy who is in a deep sleep. The song is about hoping to be with someone in the future
- Tomorrow by BTS: Tomorrow is a song by BTS, a South Korean boy band that debuted in 2013 and has become one of the most popular and influential groups in the world. The song was released in 2014 as part of their second mini album Skool Luv Affair.
- Time After Time by Davichi: Time After Time is not a song by Davichi, but a song by Cyndi Lauper, an American singer-songwriter who released it in 1984 as her second single from her debut album She’s So Unusual1. The song is a pop ballad about a strong and enduring love.
- The Time We Were Not In Love by Ha Sung Woon: The Time We Were Not In Love is not a song by Ha Sung Woon, but a Korean drama series that aired in 2015 and starred Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-Wook as best friends who fall in love after 20 years.