The Creator Soundtrack: The Creator is an upcoming American science-fiction action motion film produced and directed by Gareth Edwards, with Kristian Witz writing the script. The film stars John David Washington, Gemma Chan, Ken Watanabe, Sturgill Simpson, and Allison Janney.
Its plot, set in a future affected by the war between the forces of mankind and artificial intelligence (AI), follows an ex-Special Forces agent who is recruited to hunt down and kill the “Creator”, who has unleashed his power. Has developed a mysterious weapon. To end the war by destroying the human race itself.
Development began in November 2019 when Edwards signed on to direct and write an untitled science fiction project for New Regency and was officially announced in February 2020.
He worked on Apocalypse Now (1979), Baraka (1992), Blade Runner (1982), Akira (1988), Rain Man (1988), The Hit (1984), E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982) and Paper Moon (1973) are sources of inspiration for this film.
Originally titled True Love, it was changed to its current title. Filming began on January 17, 2022, and was completed on May 30, 2022. The Creator is set to be released in theaters nationwide on September 29, 2023, by 20th Century Studios.
The Creator Soundtrack (Composer)
Hans Florian Zimmer, born 12 September 1957, is a renowned German film score composer and music producer. He has composed music for more than 150 films since the 1980s. His work is notable for integrating electronic music sounds with traditional orchestral arrangements.
Zimmer has won two Oscars and four Grammys and has been nominated for three Emmys and a Tony. He was also named in the list of Top 100 Living Talents published by The Daily Telegraph in 2007.
The Creator Soundtrack (Additional Song Of Film)
- Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words): “Fly Me to the Moon”, originally titled “In Other Words”, is a popular standard song written by Bart Howard in 1954. The first recording of the song was by Kay Ballard in 1954. The song was composed in 3/4 time signature but Quincy Jones changed it to 4/4 in his arrangement.
- Evergood: “Evergood” is a song performed by Norma Brock, The Keynoters, and the Jack Hale Orchestra. It was released in 2021
- Pan De Azucar: “Pan De Azucar” is a song written by Nora Orlandi, Roby Poitevin, and Giancarlo Gazzani. It was released in 1970 as part of the album “Sfere Luminose”.
- Clair de Lune: “Clair de Lune” is a famous piece of music composed by the French composer Claude Debussy. It is the third movement of his Suite Bergamasque, a four-movement composition for piano that Debussy began in 1890 and revised and published in 1905. The gentle “Clair de Lune” provides a beautiful contrast to the second and fourth movements of the suite.
- Len’s Sinker: “Len’s Sinker” is a song by The Rondels. It’s available on platforms like YouTube and Spotify.
- Everything In Its Right Place: “Everything in Its Right Place” is a song by English rock band Radiohead, released on their fourth album, Kid A (2000). It features synthesizers, manipulated vocals, and lyrics inspired by the stress singer Thom Yorke experienced during promotion for Radiohead’s album OK Computer (1997).
- Into The Wind: “Into the Wind” is a song from the soundtrack of the 2022 film of the same name. The music for the film was composed by Krzysztof Dębski.
- Child In Time: “Child in Time” is a song by English rock band Deep Purple, taken from their fourth studio album, Deep Purple in Rock, released in 1970. The track is inspired by the Cold War and lasts for over ten minutes.
- Flight Of The Rat: “Flight of the Rat” is a song by English rock band Deep Purple, from their fourth studio album, Deep Purple in Rock, released in 1970. The song describes the holiday of a dictator, possibly a king, and his obvious happiness. People. The real highlight of this song is Ian Paice’s explosive drumming.
The Creator Soundtrack also includes:
- Love Is Shining: This song genre is Pop.
- Nainainai: Nainainai Song composed by Atarashii Gakko. The Song Genre is Pop.
- Hold Your Head Up: This song genre is Classic Rock.
- Hari Yang Mulya: Hari Yang Mulya Song is composed by Sharifah Aini.
- Lover’s Lane: The Lover’s Lane is composed by Fateh. This song was released in 2023.
- Kasih Suci
- Love I Need You
- Counting Song
- La-La In The Machine